Our Plant Construction business has been our forte, where we offer a full range of contracting models for project services in petroleum, petrochemical and power segments. We have partnered with global leaders in integrated design, procurement, construction, and project management to support Saudi Aramco and Sabic affiliates for more than two decades.
Our technical team is specialized in executing most complex and challenging projects well within the timeline and with highest customer satisfaction. Adherence to highest quality and safety standards has been our guiding principle.
- Site Preparation Works
- Piping Fabrication and Erection Works
- Non-metallic piping works
- Steel Structure Fabrication and Erection
- Pipe-rack Fabrication and Erection
- Mechanical Equipment Installation
- Tanks Fabrication and Erection
- Painting and Insulation
- Heavy-lifts / Rigging
- In-plant buildings construction
- Road works and pavement construction
- Trenches and Underground Drains
- Transformers, Switchgears, Panels, Cabinet Installation
- Cable Works
- Field Instrument Installation
- Telecommunication and Control Systems
- Cable Tray Installation and Conduit works
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Start-up assistance
Installing and maintaining oil and natural gas pipeline systems can be a major undertaking, however SISCO is equipped with the innovation, capabilities, and resources to meet any demand on-time and on-budget. Our crews have been a part of some of the most complex oil and natural gas pipeline construction jobs in the Kingdom and have laid pipeline through some of its most challenging terrain.
We provide construction services for oil and natural gas gathering, upstream, midstream and distribution pipelines. Our core competencies extend throughout the Kingdom and embody our years of professional construction experience. Our experienced staff works to achieve the highest levels of safety and quality for each project, ensuring that the oil and natural gas pipeline can withstand extreme pressure and environments with long-term reliability and safety.
- Pump and Compressor Stations, Gas compression, dehydration and injection facilities
- Receiving terminals
- Installation of cross country gas and liquid pipelines
- Relocation and line lowering
- Right-of-way restoration
- Integrity and anomaly repairs
- Hydrostatic testing, boring and pigging